- The mistakes I have made this past year have enlightened me and taught me so much. I am thankful that every decision has a consequence and that I am strong enough to make it through tough times with lessons learned.
- The wonderful family and friends God has blessed me with. I feel so loved and so lucky to have so many special people in my life that I know would do anything for me – and I would do the same!
- The creative outlet I have found through crafting and designing stamp sets. It truly is my passion and I am so happy to have my “creative therapy” to keep me sane!
- A roof over my head, a comfy bed, the most cuddly and sweet dog on the planet, and a safe and reliable car to get me to and from.
- My health. We often take this for granted, but I am so thankful that I am able to sit here and type this today.
What are some things you are thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving everyone!